Thursday, June 22, 2017

One of my favorite books of this last school year was undoubtedly, Wolf Hollow.  It ranked right up there with Echo and The War That Save My Life. I never thought of myself as loving historical fiction, but I guess I do because all of these were historical fiction, and I had the hardest time putting these books down. Lauren Wolk has written another novel called Beyond the Bright Sea.  I loved this one almost as much as Wolf Hollow,  In this novel,  baby Crow's parents put her in a small boat and set her out to sea. Fortunately, she washes ashore and a hermit by the name of Osh finds her. As Crow gets older, she wants to find the true history of her family, and an incredible story with some twists, turns, and mystery is unleashed. The 3 main characters, Crow, Osh, and Miss Maggie are unforgettable. I have loved both of these books and now it is hard waiting for her to write another book!


No comments:

Post a Comment