Sunday, May 17, 2020

2 great Bluebonnets I just finished....

The Strangers

A Wolf Called Wander

I just finished these two bluebonnets that I really enjoyed. You can  never go wrong with a book by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I  have loved everything I have read from her, and this new story didnt disappoint. All I will say is that she is the queen of time travel/other dimension stories and if those stories are for you, this book is an ebook on Sora and The Frisco Public Library. I really enjoyed it. The sequel was published last month.

 A Wolf Called Wander is a heartwarming story of Wander who gets separated from his wolf family and struggles to survive on his own. More than anything , he would like to belong to another wolf pack. This reminded me of another book that I dearly love , Pax (by Sara Pennypacker). I really enjoyed this book, too. It is also available on Sora and The Frisco Public Library. Since both books are on the Texas Bluebonnet list, I would think all local libraries will have them as a book or ebook. Or even as an audiobook if you would like to listen to it!

1 comment: