Sunday, September 10, 2017

Gordon Korman has always been an author that I always hear about. We have ton of his books in our library. I have read one of his books that we do not have in our library called Schooled.  I love that book so much that it is a 5th grade book club in the Spring. When his new book,  Restart,  was published a few months ago,  I knew I had to read it. I loved it almost has much as I loved Schooled. I have already put it into a reader's hands. In the story, Chase wakes up one day and cannot remember anything about his life. He has amnesia from falling off the roof of his house. When he returns to school, he is in for a big surprise. Many people flinch as he walks by. He cannot understand this , and learns why many people cannot stand him. He also finds out towards the end of the story why he was on the roof of this house. This is a wonderful story of a young teenager that has to navigate through a new world and  build a new life.




No comments:

Post a Comment